I am a 35 year old mom of three wonderful boys with many hobbies. I love to scrapbook, bake, and sew. In the summer I travel to a lake in Michigan on the weekends and water ski with my children and husband. I am a massage therapist and a CTMH Consultant.
I just love scrapbooking and creating new projects!!!!!!
I have been into making jewelry lately. It started first with making paper beads, and then into making the real deal. It is so addicting and fun! Here are some creations that I have made thus far.....
This is just a flat washer that I covered with CTMH paper and then topped off with Liquid Glass. It turned out really neat!
These green beads are made from paper. COOL!!!
This set my mom and I worked on. She had the idea to make the earings.
This picture doesn't really do this one justice. It is hard to see, but there are different colored beads on both the bracelet and necklace. I wanted to create something very plain and simple and this is what I came up with.
Anyone thinking of joining a scrapbook club or starting one? Here is some information to help you decide.
* Any number of members can be involved.
* Once a month, the club members get together at a location of their choice and crop.
* Each member takes turns being the hostess to enjoy the hostess benefits.
* Each member places a minimum order each month.
* As many members that join the club is how long the club lasts. i.e. 12 members, 12 months or 6 members, 6 months
* Club members are taught a new technique each month and complete a free CTMH project or layout.
These clubs are so much fun and really, you can't go wrong in doing them. If for some reason, one of the club members are busy and can't make it to a club crop for any particular month, then no biggy. The club project or layout for that month will still be given to the club member who couldn't make it.