I am a 35 year old mom of three wonderful boys with many hobbies. I love to scrapbook, bake, and sew. In the summer I travel to a lake in Michigan on the weekends and water ski with my children and husband. I am a massage therapist and a CTMH Consultant.
I just love scrapbooking and creating new projects!!!!!!
Hello All! I just made this layout for all the guests to do at Kathy's crop for next Saturday, the 19th. It uses the Zippidee paper and a couple of stamp sets, Cherish the Moment which is the stamp of the month for May and A Little Everything stamp set. A technique called Antiquing is done on the word "HAPPY". I hope to see all of you at Kathy's so you can do this wonderful layout!
Now, here are some close up pics!
These two images below were stamped onto colonial white cardstock using desert sand and cranberry ink pads and then cut out.
Anyone thinking of joining a scrapbook club or starting one? Here is some information to help you decide.
* Any number of members can be involved.
* Once a month, the club members get together at a location of their choice and crop.
* Each member takes turns being the hostess to enjoy the hostess benefits.
* Each member places a minimum order each month.
* As many members that join the club is how long the club lasts. i.e. 12 members, 12 months or 6 members, 6 months
* Club members are taught a new technique each month and complete a free CTMH project or layout.
These clubs are so much fun and really, you can't go wrong in doing them. If for some reason, one of the club members are busy and can't make it to a club crop for any particular month, then no biggy. The club project or layout for that month will still be given to the club member who couldn't make it.